We are looking for a Sinumeric S7 programmer with several years of relevant experience for the tasks of constructing machining lines and developing a department/ group.
We work in automotive industry, metal production and processing, logistics.
- Completed HTL apprenticeship for E-technics, automation technology or similar
- Experiences in Sinumeric programming and assembly
- Willingness to travel
- Driving license class B
- Good command of English
Professional activities: creating programs and visualizations, assembling
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Independent workstyle
- Client-oriented workstyle
- High flexibility and commitment
- Team-oriented workstyle
- Readiness to work overtime
- Honesty and reliabilty
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent full-time employment in a renowed company (for more than 20 years)
- Diversified work
- Local assemblies (worlwide sites possible)
- Flexible working hours
- Fair salary
- Overtime hours, expenses, travelling costs after expenditure
- Honesty and reliability
Furthermore we offer flexible working hours, a collegial working environment with attractive additional benefits and interesting perspectives.